RESERVING THE VENUE
1. We are interested in your property for our wedding. How do we guarantee our date?
To reserve your date, we require a $2,350 deposit, $650 security deposit (fully refundable), and a signed wedding contract. We accept cash, check, credit card, Google Wallet, Apple Pay, and Android Pay forms of payment. The remaining balance isn't due until 30 days prior to your event.
2. How soon may I reserve my wedding date?
We are taking reservations for dates beginning July 1, 2017.
3. Do you operate year-round?
Yes, we are open year-round. Both our Ceremony and Reception Barn are equipped with heating and air conditioning for the comfort of our guests.
4. Do you allow pets?
To ensure a safe, comfortable, and clean environment for all our guests, we do not permit pets on the property. An exception will be made for bridal party photos and wedding ceremonies.
5. Are you handicap accessible?
Yes, our new-build status has allowed us to ensure full handicap accessibility throughout the property.
6. Can we arrive early to set up decorations and ensure everything is in order?
Yes. The property will open at noon (or as early as 10:00 AM should you require additional time) on the day of the event. Our staff will arrange tables and chairs prior to the event based on your agreed upon layout. Should you be interested in setting up the day before your event (and there is not an event scheduled), you would be able to get into the venue from 2:00 to 6:00 PM to decorate.
7. How long do we have access to the property?
From noon until midnight on the day of the event, with last call for alcohol at 11:30 PM. Should you require additional time for set-up or getting ready, we can accommodate a 10:00 AM opening time.
8. Is there parking on the premises?
Yes, we have ample on-site parking including an overflow parking area.
9. Can we leave a car overnight at the property?
Yes, we do allow guests to leave their car parked overnight at the property. We just ask that the cars are picked up by 10:00 AM the next day.
10. Do you provide a Bridal Suite?
Yes, we have two Bridal Suites for the wedding party to prepare and relax during the day of the event. Each Bridal Suite includes couches, full-length mirrors, makeup counters, and a stocked mini-fridge.
11. Do you have indoor bathrooms?
Yes. We provide the comfort of indoor restrooms, running water, and flushing toilets in both our Ceremony and Reception Barns.
12. How many guests can your Reception Barn hold?
Our Reception Barn is built to comfortably hold up to 300 guests.
13. Can we have a DJ or live musicians?
Yes. The wedding party is responsible for all musical arrangements, and both of our barns have ample space and are wired for DJ and musician set-up and performance. All entertainment must be indoors.
14. How many guests can be seated at each table in the Reception Barn?
Our 72-inch tables can accommodate between 10-12 guests each.
15. What technology do you provide?
We provide modern technology throughout our venue, including Wi-Fi, HD Projector and screen, and integrated sound system. To ensure compatibility with our HD Projector, any montages or videos should be created using Windows 10 or recorded onto a DVD.
16. How many guests can your Ceremony Barn hold?
Our Ceremony Barn comfortably holds up to 250 guests.
17. Do you allow wedding rehearsals?
Yes, a rehearsal period of up to one hour at an agreed upon date and time is included with your rental fee. Rehearsals would need to be completed by 6:00 PM or normal office hours.
18. Can we have an outdoor wedding on the property?
Yes, we have a beautiful area designated for outdoor ceremonies. A custom-built archway and white weathered wood benches highlight the setting.
19. Do you have a backup plan for inclement weather?
In the case of inclement for an outdoor wedding, your event can easily be moved into our Ceremony Barn.
20. Do you provide seating for our ceremony?
Yes, beautifully crafted white weathered benches will be provided for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies.
21. Will there be more than one wedding taking place at the same time?
No, our property is set-up to accommodate one event per day.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
22. I have a caterer in mind that I’d like to partner with on my wedding day. Can I use them?
Yes, absolutely. While we do have a list of preferred vendors to assist you, we are happy to accommodate any vendor of your choosing not yet on this list.
23. Do you serve alcohol?
Yes, we have a full-service, custom-built bar staffed by licensed bartenders. We offer a variety of beverage package options including beer, wine, liquor, and non-alcoholic beverages. We also provide complimentary bottled water service throughout the event. Please contact us at (608) 636-6400
for more information.
24. Can we bring in our own alcohol?
Per Wisconsin law, outside alcoholic beverages of any kind are not permitted.